Amazon Web Services Adds Streaming to CloudFront

In an announcement by Amazon Web Services (AWS) today, Amazon CloudFront now has the ability to stream audio and video files. The best part is that there are "no additional charges for streaming with Amazon CloudFront; you simply pay normal rates for the data that you transfer using the service."

For me personally, I had to partner with third-parties to allow my clients the ability to stream audio and/or video and trust me, it wasn't cheap. Granted, many of the companies that currently provide this service offer "value-added" products and services, but still, it wasn't exactly affordable for many of our smaller clients.

Thank you Amazon!

Comments
I was checking continually this blog and I'm impressed! To a great degree useful info exceptionally the last part I care to such information a considerable measure. I was seeking this specific info for quite a while. Keep on posting the great work. Some are really helpful information in there. It is extremely decent to see your site. I get a kick out of the chance to share these sorts of articles to my friends who like to read the websites for increasing great contemplations and information.
# Posted By best essay service | 11/24/18 1:31 AM
I am here for the share this update to all web users getting the add printer wizard windows 10 it is best device to use by the many people so install hurry for batter screen shots.
# Posted By windows 10 add printer | 12/13/18 3:17 AM
Superb! Amazon is one of my favorite shopping sites. It has always tried to facilities the customers to the extreme level and I can check http://topaustralianwriters.com/essayroo-review/ to find out unique task. I am happy to hear about the launch of this new service.
# Posted By Christina S. Bennett | 2/29/20 7:54 AM
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) will declare JNVST Class 6th result 2020 for Jan exam in the month of March. It can be checked online at navodaya.gov.in. To check the result online, candidates require to log in using roll number. JNVST result can be also be checked by offline mode. Admission is offered to students based on their performance in the entrance test and obtaining minimum qualifying marks in test. Check more information on Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Result 2020 from is page.
# Posted By JNVST Selection List 2020 | 3/2/20 2:30 AM
Create secure and intuitive e-signature workflows on any device on the www.signnow.com. Track the status of documents right in your account, build online fillable forms,all within a single solution.
# Posted By AP pharma-d web counselling | 5/1/20 1:17 PM
OU Result 2020: After the successful completion of the November 2019 CDE/OUS annual exam for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Semester courses, now students are awaiting the OU Degree Results 2019. In this article, we have discussed all Osmania University Degree Result 2019-20. You can check below the direct link to download Osmania University OU Semester result 2019-2020. We have shared how to download OU Degree Result 2020 through the official website.
# Posted By AP pharma-d web counselling | 5/2/20 12:48 PM
i read a lot of stuff and i found that the way of writing to clearifing that exactly want to say was very good so i am impressed and ilike to come again in future..
# Posted By AP pharma-d web counselling | 5/26/20 4:37 AM
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
# Posted By ????? | 6/13/20 12:18 AM
It is especially decent, though look into the tips during this home address. https://caldwells.com/interior-doors/bi-fold-doors...

# Posted By carl | 9/23/20 8:34 AM

© 2021, Stephen J. Withington, Jr.  |  BlogCFC was created by Raymond Camden – Version 5.9.004

Creative Commons License  |  This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.  |  Hosted by Hostek.com