Fast Company Social Media Experiment

Ok, this is pretty slick ... a friend of mine (Andy Matthews) tweeted something about an awesome social media experiment thrown together by Fast Company, so I just had to check it out and thought I should spread the word too. When you follow this link http://fcinf.com/v/dmqa, you'll be taken to the page that contains tons of photos (think facebook and twitter profile pics). When you click on one, you're given some brief info on that person such as their 'influence rank', bio (picked up from either facebook or twitter), etc. Then, if you click to see a person's 'influence' you're whisked off to another area to visually see the people they've 'influenced' to stop by. There's so much more, but you'll just have to see it for yourself.

In the end, you're given a link and the ability to either tweet or post on your facebook status something similar to this:

Fast Company is searching for 2010's Most Influential Person Online. You are more influential than you think. http://fcinf.com/v/dmqa.

In any event, it's a cool idea and thought others might like it too.

Comments
I am now not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend a while finding out more or figuring out more. Thanks for great information I was looking for this info for my work.
# Posted By juliadave | 11/16/17 2:42 AM
# Posted By juliadave | 11/16/17 2:42 AM
Social media itself is a catch-all term for locales that may give radically different social actions. For example, Twitter is a social site intended to give people a chance to share short messages or "updates" with others.
# Posted By Custom Assignment Help | 1/22/18 5:20 AM
You can at present trial by posting things no one would expect, or posting in view of some trial display you've formulated. You can utilize the devices available to you to explore different avenues regarding these frameworks basically by utilizing them in unintended ways and not doing what they expect from us.
# Posted By coursework service uk | 9/27/18 9:54 AM
This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it,
# Posted By Website Design Service | 11/3/18 3:11 PM
I am her for the share you latest function to windows class room it is the way for access the all to export chrome bookmarks setting on your browser and save the all update easily thanks.
# Posted By export chrome bookmarks | 11/10/18 12:41 AM
Nice post buddy.
# Posted By windowsresolution | 11/19/18 4:08 AM
I really like reading through a post that can make people think. Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!
# Posted By Christmas Wishes 2018 | 12/9/18 9:50 AM
We are here to help our community and the people who live here with us feel like they can change – however they feel is best, in order to live more fulfilled, healthy, happy, contented, complete, (insert goal here), etc. lives.
# Posted By Life Experience Degree | 12/24/18 3:49 AM
# Posted By Teri Quinn | 1/30/19 5:45 AM

© 2019, Stephen J. Withington, Jr.  |  BlogCFC was created by Raymond Camden – Version 5.9.004

Creative Commons License  |  This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.  |  Hosted by Hostek.com