Launched ColdFusion + Mura CMS Powered Site for Mitchell Swaback Charities

Every once in awhile, I'm fortunate enough to be involved in projects that truly "make a difference." This, for me, is one of those projects.

Mitchell Swaback Charities, formerly known as The Mitchell Swaback Foundation, launched their new web site at www.mitchellswabackcharities.org. Mitchell Swaback Charities was started in 2004 by family and friends of Mitchell Swaback after he suffered from a fatal accident on August 14, 2004. They wanted to continue Mitch's "compassion to serve in missions, the church and to honor God in the way Mitch did on a daily basis." For over five years now, they have been busy fulfilling their mission through a variety of projects and events that continue to impact people throughout the world.

The site is powered by Adobe® ColdFusion® and Microsoft® SQL Server with online content management provided via Mura CMS. I was able to fully integrate Jaci M.'s completely custom "bloggishy" design into Mura CMS without a hitch. I leveraged a number of class extensions and custom display objects in Mura CMS to pull everything together.

I was even able to pull in my cfMediaPlayer project from RIAForge to allow the client to upload and display video quickly and easily. Luckily, Amazon added streaming capabilities to CloudFront just in time for me to allow our client to stream their video as well.

Along with a typical "donate online" feature, the client had a few unique needs such as the ability to "flag" nearly any project as "supportable" which would then allow a visitor to direct their donation amount(s) towards that particular project. Other custom e-commerce applications included a "charity event participant sponsorship" application and a complete "golf outing sponsorship and registration" application.

I truly felt privileged to be a part of this project and hope that my work further enables MSC to continue thriving and growing in their mission to "Advance the Kingdom of Christ by Reaching Out to Others." Congratulations and thank you to everyone at Mitchell Swaback Charities.

Mitchell Swaback Charities
Designer: Jaci M. | Developer: Stephen Withington | Content Management System: Mura CMS

Comments
Looks great.
# Posted By Frank Wheatley | 2/5/10 1:06 PM
Thanks Frank!
# Posted By Steve Withington | 2/5/10 1:31 PM
Looking impressive this one I have never been seen before totally new idea and get the best chance for creative mind getting an idea for a student.
# Posted By Custom Assignment Help | 2/28/18 1:22 AM
These steps positive which is helpful for programmers.All of these resources are openly available,new and innovative idea and get the best chance for creative mind getting the list of Mura-specific topic continues to grow where to reach out for help when debugging a new error message or troubleshooting an unresponsive site.
# Posted By Dissertation Help Online UK | 4/28/18 6:25 AM
This Is Great Information For Students. This Article Is Very Helpful I Really Like This Blog Thanks. I Also Have Some Information Relevant For Online Dissertation Help.
# Posted By Do My Java Homework | 7/5/18 6:01 AM
I Personally Like Your Post, You Have Shared Good Article. It Will Help Me In Great Deal.
# Posted By Programming Homework Help | 7/5/18 7:32 AM
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and ideas on this one. Please keep posting about such articles as they really spread useful information. Thanks for this particular http://www.assignmenthelperuk.co.uk sharing

# Posted By assignment assistance | 9/6/18 6:02 AM
George Allen gave a meeting with association daily paper and imparted every one of his musings and supposition to us and https://aussiessayservices.com/ausuperiorpapers-co... website offer me well task. I like his page in online life and see every one of the updates up and coming for his. Much obliged to you such a great amount for this data.
# Posted By DavidHodges | 9/30/18 10:36 AM
Impressive article I really like it.This is a great thing and getting a lot of help for us .So many student help reading this post and easily making an assignment. https://www.pikdo.me/
# Posted By pikdo | 10/18/18 2:19 AM
If you are still in a dilemma, you could ask your teacher for some guidance, or you can take Assignment helpfrom different assignment writing service providers. There you can find many online experts, who are all set to help you in your assignment. The proper outline followed by them will give you an idea of how to make your assignment look more presentable and attractive.
# Posted By Assignment help | 11/2/18 6:04 AM
My Assignment Services constantly aim to expand our base of assignment help and call in international experts who are ex-professors from reputed business schools, management schools, engineering universities from across the globe.https://www.myassignmentservices.com/
# Posted By Assignment Help | 11/9/18 4:52 AM
My Assignment Services do not make empty promises and have always achieved what we promised our clients by online Essay Writing Help. If you need any academic consultation for any assignment type, our team of online assignment helper is available ready to cater to your needs any given moment.https://www.myassignmentservices.com/essay-writing...
# Posted By Essay Writing Help | 11/9/18 4:53 AM
My Assignment Services is your first and last destination for every query you have related to ‘help my assignment’ because we guarantee you the lowest possible price of Law assignment help with the unmatched quality of assignments in Australia.
# Posted By Law Assignment Help | 11/9/18 4:54 AM
Sample Assignment provides the assignment help to the students of various universities at a low price. Our highly-experienced writers are available 24x7 for guiding the students for any academic help. Email us your details at info@sampleassignment.com!

Visit:https://www.sampleassignment.com/
# Posted By Assignment Help | 11/10/18 7:16 AM
Such an incredible data shared, Thank you for this. You can likewise book rajasthan town visit for an awesome Indian visit. https://www.igstories.net/
# Posted By download instagram stories | 11/11/18 9:34 PM
My Assignment Services, is one of the reliable assignment help provider in Australia. We have a team of professional academic writers help you to achieve your target score in academics.
# Posted By anniversary wishes messages | 11/13/18 12:04 PM
Os doy las gracias por la información! Yo estaba buscando y no podía encontrar. Usted me ayudó!
# Posted By Sophie Miller | 11/15/18 8:15 AM
Hello
This is sophia miller, Thanks for Sharing.

Get the Best Assignment help in Australia.
# Posted By Assignment help | 3/6/19 12:29 AM

© 2019, Stephen J. Withington, Jr.  |  BlogCFC was created by Raymond Camden – Version 5.9.004

Creative Commons License  |  This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.  |  Hosted by Hostek.com